women are more likely than men to develop a mental illness but you rarely hear about women going on shooting sprees because men won’t sleep with us or love us or fuck us, bottom line, if you’re willing to relate mental illness and mass murder while also refusing to relate misogyny to women dying at the hands of men, then bye bye no time for you
Sam & Casey’s Old Hudson Valley House Tour | Sfgirlbybay
I need feminism; because the bra straps of a twelve year old shouldn’t make a 40 year old married principal with two daughters “uncomfortable”
So am I allowed to walk around adult women who are mothers and grandmothers at work with my cock out or what
in what world is someone’s dick equivalent to a fucking bra strap
I’m supposed to work, dammit. But how can I, with this on my dash.
Patti and her cat
by Sam Wagstaff
Ten rape prevention tips:
1. Don’t put drugs in women’s drinks.
2. When you see a woman walking by herself, leave her alone.
3. If you pull over to help a woman whose car has broken down, remember not to rape her.
4. If you are in an elevator and a woman gets in, don’t rape her.
5. When you encounter a woman who is asleep, the safest course of action is to not rape her.
6. Never creep into a woman’s home through an unlocked door or window, or spring out at her from between parked cars, or rape her.
7. Remember, people go to the laundry room to do their laundry. Do not attempt to molest someone who is alone in a laundry room.
8. Use the Buddy System! If it is inconvenient for you to stop yourself from raping women, ask a trusted friend to accompany you at all times.
9. Carry a rape whistle. If you find that you are about to rape someone, blow the whistle until someone comes to stop you.
10. Don’t forget: Honesty is the best policy. When asking a woman out on a date, don’t pretend that you are interested in her as a person; tell her straight up that you expect to be raping her later. If you don’t communicate your intentions, the woman may take it as a sign that you do not plan to rape her.
Rape prevention tips
Posted by Leigh Hofheimer under Prevention
The woman nods again, twice.
“And I address this because if those people are getting inside your head and you’re feeling conflicted, if you are not comfortable with what you’re doing, you may be processing this far longer than you need to. There’s nothing immoral about taking care of your health. There’s nothing immoral about making the decision to not become a parent before you want to become one. There’s more than one way to understand religion and spirituality and God. I do have belief in God. That’s why I do this work. My belief in God tells me that the most important thing you can do for another human being is help them in their time of need. The Abortion Ministry of Dr. Willie Parker - Esquire (via jasmined)
On Saturday, the New York Times came out strongly in favor of marijuana legalization, publishing an editorial titled “Repeal Prohibition, Again.”
The Times is the biggest U.S. news publication to endorse reformed cannabis laws yet and is a huge slap-in-the-face to antiquated laws that criminalize marijuana smoking and possession.
As part of a series entitled “High Time,” the editorial board is rolling out a six-part interactive examining state laws, the criminal justice system, the history, health, track record and regulation surrounding marijuana.
can you believe that there are legal nipples and illegal nipples